Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jesus Christ, my All in All!

Jesus Christ, the Son of God
Sacrificed His heavenly abode
Walked the earthly ground
To make me His co-heir

Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God
Carried my guilt and shame
Nailed it to the cross
To make me a child of God

Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd
Covered me under His cross
Protected me from the wiles of the enemy
To give me a secure shelter

Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World
Wiped my tears away
With His bleeding hands
To make His face shine on me

Jesus Christ, my only King
Crucified in my place
Resurrected and stomped the enemy
To make me a victorious being

Jesus Christ, the lover of my soul
Showed His love for me
Carried me, when none could
To make me lie by the eternal still waters

Jesus Christ, my all in all
Healed me by His stripes
Cleansed me with His precious blood
Made me whole forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment